Thursday, May 6, 2010

First Post

Alright everyone, our first podcast is officially in the bag. Editing took a little longer than we anticipated so thanks for being patient with us. Just a warning, during the podcast the sound is a little crazy at times. It turns out I don't know how to hold a mic without creating a bunch of annoying background noise. I promise to do a better job in the future. As soon as I figure out how to load this thing I'll post it with a little discription for the world to enjoy. Tell your friends!

-Kyle

2 comments:

  1. I CANT EVEN BLELEIVE THAT YOU JACK@SSZ WUD SAY THAT SLANDROUS STUFF ABOUT KNGDM OT KRSTAL SKLL. THAT MOVIE WAS AWESOM!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAD SOMTHNG ABT ALLIENS BECUS THEY COLONIZED OUR PLANET!!!!! (ADD SOMETHING RACIST) I HATE YOU, BUT IM STILL GONNA COME HERE JSUT TO CRAP ON YOU'RE PODCSTS!!!! (ADD ANGRY POLITICAL RHETORIC).

    Hey guys, loved the podcast. Shane emailed it to me. You're hilarious! I hope you do many more in the future. I wrote that stuff above so your page would feel more like the rest of the internet. It's really difficult to misspell that many words and not use punctuation! I heard from a Hollywood insider that Indie 5 will star LaBouf(sp?) and Jar Jar Binks, as they solve the mystery of Atlantis and the Mer-people... weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking! I'm hoping for an all CGI cast loaded with broad, ethnic stereotypes. He hasn't really made fun of Mexicans. That's a huge untapped market.

    K

    ReplyDelete